Does the above define YOU as a professional? If so… keep reading…
We are helping our Operator & MVNO customers to innovate, transform and take the next step in business transformation towards data-driven customer centric services with the help of next generation Tecnotree BSS solutions. Being at the forefront of change happening at an amazing pace, we are looking for people – who can help us create the best SW solutions and bring cutting-edge products and services to life. If you have a passion for innovation, enjoy teamwork and would like to revolutionize the operator business, we want to hear from you asap.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for defining the software architecture and technology choices for Tecnotree next generation BSS solutions. You will work in areas spanning from solution architecture for monetizing next generation IoT enabled network & services, data monetization, analytics & big-data driven personalization, social media technologies to BSS/OSS and traditional operator services.
You will be responsible for defining the E2E SW architecture from a holistic perspective to deliver solutions to our customer’s problems. It involves working closely with the CTO office and other Software Architects inside Tecnotree to evangelize and define new cloud based multi-tenancy solutions using container technologies for our operator customers needs. A hands-on person like you will participate in creating technology proof-of-concepts, make technology and framework choices, and select tools to solve software issues. Expected to work independently in own area of responsibility and help teams in implementing software solutions. Being a quick learner, the go-to person related to SW in the team will be you!
Eager to learn, new technologies motivates you to think differently and define new solutions for customer problems.
- You have a “can do” attitude and be able to work effectively, sometimes in high-pressure situations, in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- You will have a Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with multiple years of hands-on experience in creating large, scalable SW products and solutions with real customer deployments in an architect role.
- Having a keen interest in business and following the Telecoms market evolution will only help you define the use of technology for business needs of our customers.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at different levels in the organisation will help you to achieve your goals.
- Your most important characteristics are enthusiasm, interest to learn and hunger to succeed, while stretching the boundaries of technologies and how they are used.
- Expertise with some of the technologies below is considered a benefit, but not an absolute must.
- NoSQL Databases (Key-value, Document, Column store, Graph…)
- Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Aurora…).
- Microservices-based architectures with Containers
- Web-facing APIs (REST, JSON, Web Sockets..)
- Programming languages (Node.js, Ruby, Scala…)
- High speed, distributed, messaging fabrics (Kafka, RabbitMQ…)
- Web architecture and frameworks (MV* frameworks like Backbone.js and AngularJS)
We Offer You
A Tecnotree experience: working with our Finnish, Indian and Irish top software professionals, developing your skills at high pace and becoming a natural problem solver at the same time. You will work with the upcoming & state-of-the-art technologies in a highly competitive environment to help communication service providers transform & monetize their business with evolving consumer needs and technologies. Come, shape the future with Tecnotree… Apply today!
Please submit your CV and application at Careers@tecnotree.com by 10th of March, 2017, including the subject line “Principal/Chief Software Architect”. Position will be filled in as soon as we get the right candidate