Application deadline 03/15/2017
We are looking for Full Stack Developers to join our talented R&D units in Espoo and Tampere.
Tecnotree is a global provider of products and solutions to help telecom, IT and IoT service providers to manage their products, customers and revenue.
We offer you the possibility to work with the latest open source technologies with other top software professionals. You get to develop your skills in exciting, global and rapidly evolving business environment.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Backend programming experience with Scala or Java, or NodeJS or Python languages
- Relational and NoSQL database expertise, especially hands-on development experience with MySQL, Apache Cassandra and MongoDB appreciated
- Linux and open source
- Prior knowledge and interest of big data technologies, esp. Map/Reduce frameworks such as Apache Spark or Hadoop considered a plus
- Web services and technologies; REST/HTTP and JSON, XLM
- Agile Scrum and hands-on way of working
- Continuous Integration & Test Automation and DevOps mindset
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
We also appreciate:
- Personal hobby projects using open source technologies
- An inquisitive & enthusiastic outlook, and a willingness to develop yourself
- Taking pride in your work
- Easy-going and flexible, yet professional attitude
Sound like you? Please submit your application at Careers@tecnotree.com by 25 of February, 2017 with the subject line “Full Stack Developer”. We will start the interview process immediately and the positions will be filled as soon as we find the right candidates. For more information please contact Ari Aalto tel. +358 50 4835 261, firstname.lastname@example.org or Gaurav Khullar tel +358 50 4821 216