Analytics and Machine Learning SW Developers (Espoo or Tampere, Finland)
Application deadline 01/19/2017
We are looking for Software Developers to join our new Analytics and Machine Learning projects in Espoo or Tampere R&D Centers.
Tecnotree is a global provider of telecom IT solutions for the management of products, customers and revenue. You have an interesting opportunity to work in development of new software products for global markets.
We offer you the possibility to work with the latest technologies and top software professionals. You get to develop your skills in exciting, global and rapidly evolving business environment.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Linux and open source technologies e.g. Scala, Java, Python, Spark, SQL, Hadoop
- Experience in analytics and machine learning area; theories, design patterns, tools and techniques e.g. Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Recommendation engines.
- Agile Scrum and hands-on way of working
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
We also appreciate:
- An inquisitive & enthusiastic outlook, and a willingness to develop yourself
- Hobby projects
- Taking pride in your work
- Easy-going and flexible, yet professional attitude
Sound like you?
Please submit your application at email@example.com by 19th of January, 2017 with the subject line "Analytics & Machine Learning SW Developers". We will start the interview process immediately and the positions will be filled as soon as we find the right candidates. For more information please contact Gaurav Khullar +358 50 4821 216, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ari Aalto tel. +358 50 4835 261, email@example.com